Saturday, May 30, 2009

When I die, I hope to go to Heaven, whatever the Hell that is.

much better day....

i appreciate the suggestions for the weekend adventures. while i have been surfing since i got here... i figured i'd take that suggestion and surf somewhere new. hopefully i don't get killed... thinking maybe the north shore. timmy and kara... expect a full report tomorrow. i'll also be exploring this little dive market the girls pointed me to so i can eat a local "treat", SPAM musubi... the Hawaiian's are in love with SPAM.. apparently this little place serves the best stuff on the island. we'll see.

quick look at today... spent most of the day with the lawyers. other than me, they're my favorite people. they work hard and simply don't get caught up in the "game". realized that i've never met a lawyer i didn't like... and that's not me being funny... really. in my line of work, you meet a lot of sycophants doing everything but working hard and being the best at their respective jobs. not these guys... they do their jobs, and say it like it is regardless of who they're talking to. my kind of cats...

I'm excited for tomorrow... can't wait to share the day with you. again, thanks to those who take the time to comment, just so you know... those of you who leave comments make me smile.

be well... see you tomorrow

We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so my first idea was inspired by the food network and Rachel Ray's $40 a day show.. She did an episode on the big island, where she went to Maha's Cafe and ate Poi Pancakes, but i believe you're on Oahu? so it wouldn't work to go to Maha's. But anyway, my challenge for you is to try poi pancakes and let me know if they are as good as they make out to be. Supposedly this place, "Original Pancake House," is pretty good. it's 1414 Dillingham Blvd, near the north shore. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete