Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day two: Sucked

well.. day didn't go as well as I'd hoped. maybe my idea was better kept in my head. I'll stay with it because i said i would. Rained here tonight so any travel on my part was limited... no top on the jeep....

i only got one idea from two chicks on the east coast but it's a good one... was told to find this "famous" roadside market up on the North Shore and order spam musubi, apparently they have the best on the Island. It's a really small, quaint local joint. Hawaiians love spam... eat it in all sorts of crazy ways... more on that when I engage in this first adventure.

please send me your ideas.

weak post, I know... long day, crummy weather... not a lot to say... will make up for it tomorrow I promise

1 comment:

  1. i love you♥ i can't wait to see you eating SPAM! hope your day picks up!!

    ReplyDelete